Friday, October 11, 2013

Halloween Costume Idea: Little Red Riding Hood

Hey everyone! So Halloween is right around the corner, and it is one of my favorite holidays. I've also been completely obsessed with the show Once Upon A Time. I actually had to dress up to school for a promotion thing my class council was doing. I wanted something that was very easy to wear, and this is perfect! I made my own cape, I used fabric from Jo Ann and this tutorial by Macbarbie07. Now the tutorial is really easy to follow, I did sew the hood though, I didn't use glue. 
For the rest of the outfit, I just have a black LBD, black tights, and a black cardigan. I also wore black boots with it that had a slight heel. For make up, because I was going to school, and I took off my cape after we did the promoting, I kept it super duper simple. Mascara, light eyeshadow, blush, and red lips. If I do this for Halloween, I will definitely be curling my hair as well!
I am considering this for Halloween. I think it's a really easy to do outfit, you can add a little blood if you want to make it more of a "Red" outfit from OUAT, but just have fun with it! I like to keep things simple though, so this is just my take!
Have a fantastic Friday! COMMENT below with more ideas for Halloween costumes. What have you done, or are planning on doing?
Also be sure to follow me on TwitterInstagramPinterest, I update all of them on more of a daily basis. As always, if you enjoyed this post, please join this blog! It helps me a lot, and will enable me to do more. You do not need a gmail to do this!
XOXO,
Riya

No comments:

Post a Comment