$140 - zappos.com
Dsquared bracelets »
$20 - barneys.com
While the Holidays are the times of family and love, they are also the times of presents!
No one can deny that they love getting gifts, especially gifts that they really like!
But sometimes it’s hard finding the perfect gift! You can always get them gifts cards, but what’s the fun in that?
2. Clothes- Sweatshirts, jeans, hats, sweaters, shoes.
3. A new watch
4. A cool game
6. MP3 player/Ipod
9. Tickets to their favorite team
For Mom/Sister/Best Friend-
4. Spa Treatments
5. Family Trees
7. Digital Photo frames
9. Big Kits
10. Lip glosses
For your younger Cousins-
2. Action Figures
4. Stuffed Animals
5. Board Games
For your colleages-
2. Basket filled with goodies
These are some ways you can get more creative then just buying a simple gift!
1. Pick out little fillers of their favorite team:
2. A Kit filled with goodies- Find a cute purse and fill it with lip glosses , make-up, jewelry, and more!
3. A Scrap book- with pictures of you with them, to remember those special moments!
1. I love this bag. The color of the bag, which like dark faded purple is my favorite, I love the braids that go around the top and it’s a messenger bag so I was pretty much sold when I first saw it! I’ve been waiting for the Holidays so that I could ask for it and I really hope I get it!
2. The fourth thing I choose is the boots from Piperlime, I love the bow and it’s slouchy look, but unfortunately, I don’t have a Piperlime around me!
3. I love the little butterflies on this ring, and I've been looking for a cute, ring that I can wear everyday, and I've been really attracted to the set of threes, I saw this ring during one of the Nordstorm contests and I really like it!
4. This is a sweater from Delia’s. I love the blue color and the floral LOVE print and the tight waist! I’ve been waiting for this as well because it’s comfy and sweaters are just a must have for the winter!
5. I choose the Urban Decay Naked make-up palette because I have a lot of pop out colors, but not a lot of everyday colors and I’ve head a lot of good things about Urban Decay and their Naked palette has a lot of skin tone colors but it has pink tones as well and the mixture of them would look really nice on me with the browns.
6. I have a Vera Bradley bag already and I love it! It keeps everything organized and it's a great bag to have! I saw this bag when I was answering some questions and instantly got attracted! I love bags with long handles. The bag that I have is a lighter shade of pink and pops out more, so I really like this dark pink shade and the big vibrant colors!
I really like this purse, it's unique and perfect for the winter! I designed it because I think it's a great purse and I think that the studs make it chic and the fringes make it indie or geeky :) So retro geek chics out there! YAH BABY!
It does suck that this is only open to people in the US, and over 13, but surprisingly there's so many entries!
I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that I win!
If you vote for me I'll love you!
Happy Halloween to everyone! Here's my entry for many Halloween contests & hope ya'll have fun on Sunday.
Comment below stating what you're going to do for halloween.
I might become a witch... idk BUT
I will be going to the dance at my school... costume or not & I'll be going trick or treating... I kinda need help for my make-up and stuff sooo: http://www.polyvore.com/what_should_wear_to_my_halloween_dance/advice.show?id=209881
Wish me luck everyone!