Monday, July 30, 2012

Back to School Series: My Favorite Natural EyeShadows

This post goes hand in hand with the back to school beauty ideas. When I do wear make up, I usually wear natural colors, these are some of my favorite!

1) Lancome Color Design Palette in Violet Sweetheart- I absolutely love this palette, the colors are a great mix of shimmer and matte!

2) The Profusion Brightening Eyes Palette in Neutral- I got this palette from Walgreens for a $1 and it quickly became one of my favorite, the colors last, the blend, and they're pigmented!

3) These are my old Rimmel London Palettes, I don't think they sell them anymore, but I love them. They're great for smokey eyes and a couple of everyday looks!

4) Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Luminous Shadow in Copper Feel- Oh my! This shadow is soooo pigmented, and a part of my everyday wear with a brown crease color! Looks AH-MAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment