Saturday, March 26, 2011

Some Color In My World

It's finally Spring time, and I have taken out all of my colorful clothes and make-up!

Below I have a few sets which describe just a bit of Spring fashion for me!

1) Take out all your reds and bright colors, they're perfect for the Spring and summer! I love this outfit since the dress is so much fun and color, yet the red jacket will keep you warm at night!







2) Spring isn't just about bright colors, it's about COLOR! So this floral dress with lace is basically everything spring is about. It's cute, flirty and has a soft innocent look which contrasts nicely to the leather jacket and pumps!



3) A night out with color! I love pairing a fun vibrant skirt with a simple tank and blazer {or cardigan}. The whole look is sophisticated, yet shows off your fun side with the nice neon colors! 






I love the vibrant colors of Spring, but I'm careful not to mix too many colors together!

No comments:

Post a Comment