Saturday, March 26, 2011

Score A Teen Vogue Swag Bag

Hey Fashionistas,
I know how much everyone loves free stuff! Haha!
So recently I've been very interested in Teen Vogue, getting involved would be great to help for fashion careers, like getting an insight quicker!


So to get the Swag bag you must make a $20 or more purchase from any of these stores!




If you're like me and don't like in CA, then you can still get it by taking a picture of your receipt and filling out this simple form!

Here are the full details, be sure to get it as soon as possible because it is until supplies last! 


If any of you do live in CA and did get your Swag Bag then comment below and let me know what you got! I still have to get my purchase but I'll probably get it tomorrow and turn it in, as for getting the bag, it says it should take 6-8 weeks for delivery so I will post pictures with everything once I get it!

Love you all,
Riya


No comments:

Post a Comment