Tip #1 by тιρѕ ƒσя ¢нι¢ѕ featuring blue tops
While the Holidays are the times of family and love, they are also the times of presents!
No one can deny that they love getting gifts, especially gifts that they really like!
But sometimes it’s hard finding the perfect gift! You can always get them gifts cards, but what’s the fun in that?
2. Clothes- Sweatshirts, jeans, hats, sweaters, shoes.
3. A new watch
4. A cool game
6. MP3 player/Ipod
9. Tickets to their favorite team
For Mom/Sister/Best Friend-
4. Spa Treatments
5. Family Trees
7. Digital Photo frames
9. Big Kits
10. Lip glosses
For your younger Cousins-
2. Action Figures
4. Stuffed Animals
5. Board Games
For your colleages-
2. Basket filled with goodies
These are some ways you can get more creative then just buying a simple gift!
1. Pick out little fillers of their favorite team:
2. A Kit filled with goodies- Find a cute purse and fill it with lip glosses , make-up, jewelry, and more!
3. A Scrap book- with pictures of you with them, to remember those special moments!