Rainbow eyes are sooo much fun, and a great statement (making it so hard to wear in public).
Although I don't have a step by step picture tutorial, this look is surprisingly super easy!
1) Apply a shimmery gold color all through the lid of your eye. This will be your base, and it will show.
2) Take a purpley blue color and apply it in the crease of your eye. Although this is the contour color, it's going to be blended out a lot, so make sure the edge is pretty dark.
3) Take a darker pink and apply it in the diagonal of your eye so it's touching the blue, but not overlapping. This part can be tricky because it pulls the whole look together, but don't worry, as long as it's in the general area, it can be blended out.
4) Take a bright minty green and apply it to your tear duct.
5) Apply a thin line of eyeliner and finish off with mascara!
If you decide to try out this look, email me the photos at email@example.com and you could be featured on this post! There's so many variations of this look out there, so be creative!