Monday, January 17, 2011

2011 Spring/Summer Trend Predictions

We've all started are shopping for the new year. Whether it's stocking up on the sales/clearances of this winter, or picking out styles from the new collections of our favorite stores.
It's hard to imagine, but Winter's almost over, even though right now, when I look out the window, I can see a blizzard of snow. The stores have revealed their new lines, helping us make our trend predictions of the new year!
As I browsed through the new arrivals of my favorite stores, I started noticing patterns.
1) All the clothes/outfits had a lot of bright color to them.
There were many outfits that fit pink, blue and orange as their main colors!
2) Floral prints were continuing, almost all the stores have some sort of clothing that has floral prints, whether it's soft pale colors, or big vibrant shades.
3) One of the main colors was pink. While many people have stopped wearing pink as much, it's peaking back. For example, if you looked at the dresses in the Golden Globes 2011, you'll see plenty of different beautiful shades of pink. After all, a women looks very pretty in pink ;)
4) Rompers are continuing, this trend uplifted last summer, and when I came back from my vacation, I desperately looked for my favorite one, maybe I'll find it this year, as they are showing in many stores & designers again.
5) Jeans jackets- who woulda thought. Sure you see some people still wear them, but they're officially back it style. I know I'm going to be pairing up my jeans jacket with a cute romper & gladiator sandals this spring!




Check out more from the collections below taken from Polyvore!



No comments:

Post a Comment